ACC is a non-profit membership organization founded in 1987 and dedicated to consumer education, advocacy and financial literacy. We support America’s economic growth by encouraging the sale and use of safe, reliable products and services to consumers. ACC achieves its mission by serving the economic interest and consumer needs of its 160,000+ members and 48 state/regional consumer council affiliates.
- Base Lab Tools now a member of the American Consumer Council (ACC)
- 3/16-200 Fine Adjustment Matched Pair - 0.75 in (3/4 in) Long
- CLA010 - General Purpose Mounting Clamp
- CLA020 - Multi-purpose mounting clamp
- October 2015 Newsletter
- 4" x 36" x 1/2" Solid Aluminum Breadboard - SAB043
- How to press fit a 1/4-80 fine adjustment screw bushing
- More Slim Aluminum Breadboards - SAB121-S & SAB128-S
- When weight matters what optical breadboards to use?
- 4" x 18" x 1/2" Aluminum Optical Breadboard - SAB048
Posted by on 11/15/2016 to News
From the ACC website: