- New! Enclosures for optical breadboards!
- Base Lab Tools now a member of the American Consumer Council (ACC)
- 3/16-200 Fine Adjustment Matched Pair - 0.75 in (3/4 in) Long
- CLA010 - General Purpose Mounting Clamp
- CLA020 - Multi-purpose mounting clamp
- October 2015 Newsletter
- 4" x 36" x 1/2" Solid Aluminum Breadboard - SAB043
- How to press fit a 1/4-80 fine adjustment screw bushing
- More Slim Aluminum Breadboards - SAB121-S & SAB128-S
- When weight matters what optical breadboards to use?
Quick Introduction - Fine Adjustment Tutorial
Base Lab Tools offer a variety of fine adjustment screws and nut/bushings where interchangeability and cost of the assembly are key parameters. The thread class for these fine adjuster screws are typical 3A/3B the tightest thread class. Note that Base Lab Tools offer adjusters that are better than class 3A/3B that will have better performance and reduce the need for “sticky” grease to accommodate for the loose tolerance. These devices will have less backlash and longer life expectancy than standard 3A/3B adjusters.
TPI (Threads per Inch)
|40||0.635||635||Coarse adjusters for non critical applications|
|80||0.318||318||Standard mirror mount|
|100||0.254||254||High end mirror mount|
|200||0.127||127||Wave guide manipulation|
|254||0.100||100||Differential micrometer replacement|