Ø1 in. Pedestal Posts
- Ø1 in. / Ø25.4mm Non-magnetic, Solid Stainless Steel Post
- Ø1.25 in. / Ø31.8mm Pedestal Base
- Tapped 8-32 / M4 on both Sides
- Relief Cut on Both Ends to Ensure Proper Seating
- Compatible with CLF Clamping Forks and CLC1 Pedestal Clamps
- Made in the USA
These Ø1 in. (Ø25.4mm) stainless steel pedestal posts are used in applications where rigidity and stability are most critical. Mounting critical components on these fixed height non-magnetic, stainless steel pedestal posts over Ø1/2 in. (Ø12.7mm) posts can provide a more stable starting point for an optical setup. These can be secured to an optical table using Base Lab Tools clamping forks or compact pedestal post clamps. These nonmagnetic, stainless steel posts have 8-32 (M4) taps on both sides. The post also has a Ø1/4" (Ø6.4mm) thru-hole to allow a ball driver or L-wrench to be inserted, providing extra leverage when tightening or loosening the post. A relief cut has been provided on both ends to ensure proper seating.