Base Lab Tools 20mm x 40mm construction rails match international standards and have channels that accept sliding T-nuts on all four sides for mounting and building structures around your optical table. These extruded, black anodized aluminum construction rails are ideal for creating optical breadboard enclosures, instrument shelves, and platforms.
A complete set of construction cubes, T-nuts, and other joining components are available from Base Lab Tools as well as hundreds of 3D printable mounting parts available freely on the web.
- Six channels for T-nut mounting across four sides
- International standard for convenient construction
- Cross-compatible hardware among the X2020 series rails and accessories
- Black anodized aluminum construction
- Precision length: 1m (1000mm)