Base Lab Tools 40mm x 40mm construction rails match international standards and have channels that accept sliding T-nuts on all four sides for mounting and building structures around your optical table. These extruded, clear anodized aluminum construction rails are ideal for creating optical breadboard enclosures, instrument shelves, and platforms.
A complete set of construction cubes, T-nuts, and other joining components are available from Base Lab Tools as well as hundreds of 3D printable mounting parts available freely on the web. At less than half the price of similar non-standard systems available from other photonics suppliers and with the extensive availability of open source parts designed for this extrusion, it makes an ideal new standard for lab constructions.
- Eight channels for T-nut mounting across four sides.
- International standard offered at less than half the price of similar rails.
- Cross-compatible hardware among the X2020 series rails and accessories for convenience
- Polished Aluminum construction
- Precision length: 0.5m (500mm)