Double Density Solid Aluminum Optical Breadboards
Base Lab Tools' double density solid aluminum optical breadboards have the standard 1 in. (25mm) spacing hole pattern twice on the aluminum breadboard. First with the standard 1/2 in. (12.5mm) border, then again with a 1 in. (25mm) border, effectively doubling the number of holes available on the optical breadboard.
- Convenient for mounting dense component layouts.
- Simplifies finding an appropriate mounting point for off axis mounts.
- Same great features of our standard solid aluminum breadboards
- Rounded edges for lab safety
- True 1/2 in. (12.5mm) border
- At least 5 counter bore mounting holes
- Made in the USA