Base Lab Tools double density solid aluminum optical breadboards have a the standard 1" (25mm) spacing hole pattern twice on the aluminum breadboard. First with the standard 1/2" (12.5mm) border then again with a 1" (25mm) border effectively doubling the number of holes available on the optical breadboard.
- Convenient for dense mounting component layouts.
- Simplifies finding an appropriate mounting point for off axis mounts.
- Made in the USA
- Same great features of our standard solid aluminum breadboards
- Rounded edges for lab safety
- True 1/2" (12.5mm) border
- At least 5 counter bore mounting holes