Base Lab Tools optical tables are designed by optical researchers with experience in both academic and industrial laboratories. The optical table design stresses functionality and performance at the lowest possible cost. Advanced materials and designs are used to provide optical tables with increased vibration damping and decreased weight when compared to conventional optical breadboards and optical tables.
Base Lab Tools offers over-sized Optical table as well. These tables have fully welded skins and ship as one complete unit. No joiners required! If your lab requires a extra large work surface - give us call or send an email. We can design and build an Optical Table to suit your needs.
For custom optical table designs, contact our sales department at [email protected].
- Aluminum honeycomb core with 1/2" cell for much greater adhesion.
- Internal welded sides to provide long term stability.
- Rounded outer corners for safety.
- All aluminum construction.
- 1/4-20 tapped holes on 1" centers.
- 1" border for maximum working space.
- (3) 1/4-20 mounting holes in (4) locations on the bottom skin.
- Black anti reflective coating to reduce reflections.
- Skin thickness: 3/16"
- Max temperature range: -20°F to 200°F (-29°C to 93°C)