- Half Inch Diameter Posts and Accessories Informational Video
- One Inch Diameter Posts and Accessories Informational Video
- Pedestal Posts Now in Stock
- Pedestal Posts Informational Video
- New Iris Diaphragms Now in Stock
- Adjustable Spanner Wrench Informational Video
- Slim Solid Aluminum Breadboards Informational Video
- Breadboard Brackets Informational Video
- Iris Diaphragms Now in Stock
- Screw Kit Informational Video
3/16"-200, 1/2 in long (0.500") Sapphire Tipped Fine Adjustment Screws are designed to create an ultra low friction environment. Base Lab Tools offers the finest 200 TPI (127µm/rev) screws available. Made in the USA. Screws and bushings are sold as matched pairs for the best fit.
This CLA020 3 Inch mounting clamp is designed to be used with Base Lab Tools standard mounting based like our BAS001 compact mounting base and BAS002 mounting base. These base clamps are used to clamp optical components to the optical table. Base clamps are designed for use with 1/4-20 or M6 mounting screws (not included) to tighten bases in place.
- 1/4-20 Clearance Slot
- Designed to clamp plates 3/8" thick or less
- Low cost
Base Lab Tools offers a wide selection of fine adjustment screws and bushings at (http://www.baselabtools.com/Adjusters_c_33.html).
In this video, the 1/4-80 fine adjustment screw bushing used was the TB250-80-0438 which can be found at (http://www.baselabtools.com/14-80-Bushing--044-in-716-in-Long_p_249.html).
The drill used was a 9/32 and a 5/16 reamer was used to make the hole to size and round.
For fine adjustemt screws and many other photonics and optics related products including optical breadboards, optical tables, opto-mechanics, fine adjusters and optics come to http://www.baselabtools.com/
- Rounded corners for more safe laboratory environment
- Designed with true 1/2" border allowing 1" spacing to be maintained when joining two breadboards together.
- All breadboard sizes have at least 5 counterbore mounting holes for center mounting and greater stability.
- All Base Lab Tools breadboards and tables are proudly made in the USA.
See this breadboard at:
For our full selection visit: