- Breadboard Brackets Informational Video
- Iris Diaphragms Now in Stock
- Screw Kit Informational Video
- Base Plates Informational Video
- Clamps Informational Video
- Mounting Plates Informational Video
- Clamping Forks Informational Video
- Post Holders Informational Video
- X2020 Corner Cubes Informational Video
- Black Hardboard Enclosure Assembly Tutorial Video
- First, we manufacture all of our breadboards and tables in the USA which is also where our sales office and warehouse is eliminating the long supply lines.
- Our production line is tied directly to our sales department letting our customer demand drive the production schedule.
- Our machining systems all work to single piece flow allowing incredible flexibility and minimizing waste.
- With the continuous flow of machined stock breadboards to anodizing, it is easy to piggyback custom solid aluminum breadboards along with the stock filling anodizing lots and minimizing costs while maintaining short lead-times.
- Ideal for applications where weight is critical
- Can be used for vertical and suspended mounting of equipment
- Includes 5 counterbore mounting holes designed for low profile 1/4-20 cap screws.
Quick Introduction - Fine Adjustment Tutorial
Base Lab Tools offer a variety of fine adjustment screws and nut/bushings where interchangeability and cost of the assembly are key parameters. The thread class for these fine adjuster screws are typical 3A/3B the tightest thread class. Note that Base Lab Tools offer adjusters that are better than class 3A/3B that will have better performance and reduce the need for “sticky” grease to accommodate for the loose tolerance. These devices will have less backlash and longer life expectancy than standard 3A/3B adjusters.
TPI (Threads per Inch)
|40||0.635||635||Coarse adjusters for non critical applications|
|80||0.318||318||Standard mirror mount|
|100||0.254||254||High end mirror mount|
|200||0.127||127||Wave guide manipulation|
|254||0.100||100||Differential micrometer replacement|