Ø1 in. Posts
- Ø1 in. (Ø25.4mm) Non-Magnetic Solid Stainless Steel
- Post Lengths from 2 in. (38mm) to 6 in. (150mm) in length
- Tapped 1/4-20 & #8-32 (M6 & M4)
- Stackable Using 1/4-20 or #8-32 (M6 or M4)
- Compatible with PTX & PTX-M Series Extension Posts
Ø1 in. (Ø25.4mm) stainless steel mounting posts are used in applications where rigidity and stability are most critical. Mounting critical components on these fixed height, non-magnetic, stainless steel posts can provide a more stable starting point than the thinner Ø1/2 in. (Ø12.7mm) for an optical setup. These posts are tapped with a 1/4-20 (M6) at one end to mount directly to the optical table or base and an #8-32 (M4) on the other end to directly mount component holders like mirror mounts and fixed optic mounts.
The post also has a Ø1/4" (6.4mm) thru-hole to utilize a ball driver or L-wrench for extra leverage when tightening or loosening the post. A relief cut has been provided on both ends to ensure proper seating.